Welcome to Learn@AAGBI
The online zone for AAGBI members where you can find a wealth of educational, learning and CPD resources. Here you can learn in your own time and keep a record of your completed CPD for use in appraisals and revalidation.
NEW: AAGBI members can now access Learn@AAGBI as an App. Download videos of AAGBI lectures to watch and reflect offline. Access the new Learn@AAGBI App here.
Learn@AAGBI includes the following features:
- All AAGBI videos and other learning content including Anaesthesia Articles - in one site
- Reflective learning available on live events, Anaesthesia journal articles and video content with a standard template that conforms to GMC requirements
- Advanced search functionality - by video or Anaesthesia Articles A-Z categories, GMC domains, AAGBI conferences / seminars, and content specific to trainees
- Certificates provided for completing AAGBI educational activities
- Personal secure area to record all of your completed learning
Sample CPD and Learning Content
Professor Jodi Sherman, New York, USA (live video streaming from USA)1E01,1I02,1I05 | Domain 2: Safety and quality
Sir Harry Burns, Prof. Global Health Strathclyde University